This is the web site of Tsubaki Australia Pty Limited
Tsubaki Australia Pty Ltd is committed to protect your privacy and to comply with Australian Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
What kinds of personal information about you do we collect and hold?
We may collect and hold the following Personal Information about you:
- Contact details such as your name, address, phone number, email address, etc.
- Which products or services you purchased from us
- Where and when you purchased our products or services
- Inquiries you made concerning our products or services
- Record of communications between you and us including e-mail communications
We only collect what is reasonably necessary to run our business of marketing, selling and servicing our products and services and to better service your needs for our products and services.
How do we collect your personal information?
There are various instances where we collect personal information about you, such as:
- When you purchase our products or services
- When you subscribe to our online services, such as our mailing list
- When you participate in our product training or promotional events
- When you make a warranty claim on a product or service supplied to you by us
- When you get in touch with us for any inquiries, comments or complaints concerning any product or service supplied by us to you
- When you browse our website. We do this by using cookies to track your activity on the site. This happens unless you turn this function off in your browser
- When you apply for a trade account with us
- When you apply for a job with us; If you do this, we might also collect other relevant information from third-party sources, like referees
- When you transact or communicate with us on behalf of a business
- If you are a potential business contact or customer, we might collect information about you from indirect sources like lists purchased or records available to the public
How do we hold and protect your personal information?
Your personal information is held by us on our secure server which has security procedures and technologies in place to protect against unauthorized access, misuse, loss, modification. If we outsource the storing of your personal information, we will require those partners who provide these services to appropriately secure your personal information. When your personal information is no longer required by us, we will make sure it is destroyed, deleted or de-identified.
The purpose for which we collect, hold and use your personal information?
We only use your personal information to assist you and to better run our business of marketing, selling and servicing our products to you and other customers. There are a number of ways we use your personal information, for example:
- to assist us to Improve our products and services and their supply to you and other customers
- in providing information and training to our staff to enable them to be more responsive to your needs and to those of our other customers
- to enable us to better respond to your and other customers' inquiries about our products and services
- to enable us to better manage our commercial relationship with you and our other customers
- to enable us to better promote our brand to you and our other customers
- by undertaking direct marketing to you of our products and services but in doing so:
- if your personal information or part of your personal information is sensitive we will only use that information held by us for direct marketing to you if you have previously consented in writing to us using that information for this purpose;
- if your personal information is not sensitive we will when direct marketing our products and services to you, provide you with a prominent statement advising that you may unsubscribe and a simple means by which you may easily unsubscribe from any further communication from us.
Who do we share your information with?
We do not share your personal information unless you give us prior written consent or sharing is otherwise required or authorized by law. We may need to share your details with some of our providers.
Where can you access your information?
You have right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask us to correct these details if they are not correct. You can also request to delete your personal information at any time. How can you access your information? You can contact our Privacy Officer whose contact details are listed below. You can also get in touch with us if you have any questions about how we have handled your information. Our Privacy Officer will investigate your enquiry and respond in writing as quickly as possible.
Are we likely to disclose your personal information to overseas recipients?
As we are a company which is a subsidiary of Tsubakimoto Chain Co which has its registered offices in Osaka Japan we may, as part of our reporting obligations to our parent company, from time to time disclose your personal information to it.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to our service providers- like companies that provide us with IT services and they may be based overseas.
What can you do if you believe we have breached these privacy principles?
If you think that we have breached any of these privacy principles, you should make a complaint in writing to:
The Privacy Officer
Telephone: 02 9704 2500
Fax: 02 9704 2550
Address: PO Box 6178, Silverwater NSW 2128
The privacy officer will investigate your complaint and report to you on the outcome of that investigation.
Dated: 14 April 2020