Case Study - NDT Testing
We saved our customer $400,000 in the Mining Industry, here is how we did it...
Foreign material moved through the conveyor causing overload, resulting in limit switches engaging and stopping in the conveyor. Tsubaki was engaged to conduct non-destructive testing to check chain for pins cracking. The chain sustained damage during operation and our client had concerns the chain would fail prematurely.
Tsubaki offered a solution that included...
- Tsubaki ultrasonic testing service technician.
- Non destructive testing of pins whilst chain was in service.
- Quick and efficient results without sustaining downtime.
- Our NDT confirmed no pins had cracks and was still able to operate.
- Prevented the mine site from having to purchase new chain at a cost of $200,000.
- Chain was no longer in danger of breaking under load, allowing for production to continue.
➔TOTAL CUSTOMER SAVINGS = $400,000!
Click here to get in touch with a sales representative so we can help your business with the Tsubaki advantage!